Friday, May 8, 2009

Skywatch Friday Texas Style by James




Blog Title: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Description: I Came, I Saw, I Photographed
Meme: Skywatch Friday
Origin: Texas, USA
Date: May 8, 2009

This week's post is the sunset that went with it, taken just a few miles away at one of my favorite BBQ places. The other is a cloud formation. I think darker clouds look like a side view of an angry face. (my wife thinks I'm nuts) but I still see it.

You posted interesting pictures in contrast here. The first augurs gloom without denying the glimpse of silver lining; the other is a perfect aura of calm and peaceful mood as depicted by the spray of the linear clouds hovering above the setting sun. Its reflection is perfectly embedded into the clouds perpendicular to the sun encompassing the serenity of the place. Calm repose of day, I should say.

Beautiful contrast in all.


April 30, 2009
Theme: The Other Side of the Sunset

I joined Skywatch Friday a week later after this was posted, but thanks to the Link Within, it will be now easy to keep track what we miss.



The soft blend of the clouds and the sunset creates a sweet melliflous music in the sky as seen in this picture.

No comments: