Friday, May 8, 2009

Glyndebourne skies by bim





Blog Name: A Shot of England
Meme: Skywatch Friday
Origin: Glyndebourne, England
Date: May 7, 2009

This is the sky over Glyndebourne in May (and before the Opera season starts - hence all lawns are deserted). When I think of nice English spring weather then these genteel clouds spring to (my) mind first.

Picture perfect Bim! Absolute in its excellence! That is over the top comment I have made I think.

The green landscape to a well-manicured lawn, the immaculate white clouds look like angels watching over you; blue sky and the afternoon shadow to compliment the frame. This picture tells the mind of the artist who capture this so well! That's enough Me. Really, I mean it with all my heart. :)

Please check out my new blog. You'll come in a nice surprise. Just wait!


No comments: