Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Hillbilly Family by Kimberley




Blog Name: Stuff could always be worse
Origin: Georgia USA
Date:May 17, 2009

I have a very "Hillbilly" family and I love it. I guess you could say they are unique when my sister has many pet chickens. They have a small rooster that rides in the car with them, sets on their hand, and visits her at work.


Your sister doesn't eat chicken? She reminds me of my late Father. We had free ranged chicken back home we raised. I was the butcher in the family, being the eldest and kitchen has been always my domain. Each time I asked permission from my Father if we could have chicken for dinner, he would always answer back, "No, it's pitiful to kill a chicken."

Night time came, guess what? "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" because while the family laid asleep in bed, we heard the chicken crooking....Someone out there crept to climb the trees to grab the chicken...we longed to fill our tummy. The robber did not pity the chicken. hahaha... Such a hilly billy life.

Yeah, stuff could be worse.


**********

Date: June 9, 2009
Subject: We want what we cannot have

"sometimes we want what we cannot do."

As for wanting what I cannot have Kim, I surrender my thought literally on that matter. Nothing seem to matter to me anymore now that I am alone.

As to your unbelief in regards to bloggers readership, that I was thinking too in the beginning.

Blogging is my only means of hide away. If behind the screen I can express myself, then so be it.

But it's a blessing to find some good and kind hearted soul to share what our heart is abundant of for in the mouth we speak so is with our mind.

Hopefully, for me, they are pleasant thought. Though I know I am subject to my own human limitations.

Just sing out Kim when you need the money. Next thing we arrange is how to send it without being spammed by. So, we'll find a way to get away from cyber frauds.

Take care Kim.

June 10, 2009 5:31 AM

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Thank You so much,
Kim

Inday said...

Thanks for coming in Kim.