Monday, May 25, 2009

Adorable Balls of Yellow Fluff



Blog Name: Tranquility Cove
Description: A blog of Faith, Life & Nature with scenes from British Columbia and Washington State
Origin: Vancouver, Canada
Meme: Mellow Yellow Monday
Date: May 25, 2009

These 6 goslings are the newest arrivals at the duck pond.

And they are so adorable! Simply adorable. I have a softie spot for all creatures. And I used to have them at home. At the back of our little house was a little creek and I loved watching them swim. My father enlarged the space for them to have plenty of room to flock above the water. Nice shot and thanks for the visit.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww thanks so much for featuring me in your blog. It made my day! Have a wonderful week.

Inday said...

My pleasure Chriss. Thanks for coming.