Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Purpose



Blog Name: Daily Living
Description: Everyday is a new beginning. Keep On Dreaming. Take time to reach out for others. God is good.
Memes: Mellow Yellow Monday; Today's Flower's
Origin: Philippines
Date: May 11, 2009

Subject: Philippine Santan Flower

Yes, Santan flowers. I have forgotten about it. I can't recall if Santan was included in my study of Pharmacognosy. But I'll sure give your helpful link a visit one time.

It's corolla has almost the same formation like that of the Sampaguita. Very interesting!

Thanks for the visit Regina.
********

Subject: 100th Day

Dear Regina,

I think we all are like you. We do not know anything that young people are so adept about when it comes to technology. Somehow, it seems life can be addictive somewhere where we can be positively contribute our own INPUT.

We do not even necessarily have to be an expert to be able to do thing. But the learning process is becoming pretty interesting and soon, we are up there.

We share the same sentiments about things in general. And it has no limit to age, race and creed.

Please find yourself here and let me know what is in store for you.



No comments: