Friday, May 8, 2009

Sky Over Brussels Grand Place by Gattina



Blog Name: KEYHOLE PICTURES (photos only)
Meme: Skywatch Friday
Origin: Belgium
Date: May 8, 2009

Subject: Sky over Grand Place

The technic you use in this photography is pretty clever. As your blog suggests, your Belgique clouds can be seen through the keyhole (gap) of spaces of the Grand Place. Beautiful elegant architecture here. You're lucky except Napoleon. Poor fellow.

Please watch for my blog comment blog. It's new and I'm going to feature you. Just give me time, it will take a while.

Bouna note Gattino!

Guten nacht Gattina!


2 comments:

Gattina said...

Geez was I surprised to see my own face on the screen suddenly, lol ! Thank you ! Vielen Dank, merci beaucoup, tante grazie !

BTW which one is your main blog ??

Inday said...

Oh, you did come Gattina. I like you very much. You sound a jolly good fella to me and I do enjoy your reading your blogs with so much humour in it. Glad you like your surprise.

This is my main blog:

Parched Paper and the Quill