Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Visit to the Gipper by Mari



Blog Name: Rambling Soul
Origin: USA
Date: June 27, 2009

Subject: President Reagan

Beautiful and what a stunning account of your visit. This brings tears to my eyes because I followed his Funeral on the TV and I read a book about Nancy Reagan, an unauthorized edition though. I believed the late Pres Reagan was a good man. The grim of Politics and the media did make them sound and looked horrible couple. Great to see a portion of the Berlin Wall. It was no longer there when I went to visit the place in 1991.


No I'm never into any businesses at all. Just very good at exploring unchartered waters, perhaps. :)

I'll feature you in my blog comments.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Bonnie, thanks for featuring me in your blog comment. I surely appreciate it.

Inday said...

Thank you Mari. It's a pleasure!