Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My World #18 - Seven Hills by Elizabeth



Blog Name: Elizabeth's Bright Side
Meme: My World
Origin: France
Date: July 13, 2009

Subject: South Australia

I certainly enjoy viewing your collection of photographs Elizabeth. I was pretty much intrigued of the Seven Hills because it is the suburb in the west where I live.

I'd been to Clarendon in Adelaide in 2008.But I was not able to go to the vineyard for wine tasting which I was hoping to do.

It was without doubt that you were having great time driving around in the bushland and taking pics now and then.

Very delightful memory you have shared with our fellow bloggers all over the world.

Kudos!

2 comments:

Elisabeth's bright side said...

Thank you for your comment, it is heartwarming!

Inday said...

Pleased to be honoured by your visit Elisabeth. :)