Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In Support of Foreign Workers by Robin



Blog Name: Around The Island
Origin: Israel
Date: July 20, 2009

Subject: Foreign Workers

You are one Benevolent Soul Robin. You have a tender and compassionate heart for humankind that is pretty rare to find these days.

You are guided by that Great Light to discern what is happening around you. Bless You.

By the way, I found your blog through Dina. I'm grabbing your button so I can link to you, if I may. Thank You.

Good morning from Down Under.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with you, compassion is the key, I will check out her site. I love to see around the world.
Kim

Robin said...

What a lovely idea. Thank you Bonnie, I'm really touched that you've chosen to highlight my post. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog and seeing what else you've found.