Thursday, July 16, 2009

Silence and Harmony by Mia N




Blog Name: Mia N Finland
Date: July 13, 2009
Subject: Silence and Harmony

Dear Mia,

Thank you for your kind permission in using your photography as my inspiration to a new poem Silence in Harmony of the Night I have just written for you. Photography and Title Credit is duly given to you.

It's a profound privilege to work alongside with you with my poetry.

Thank you for the great honour once again.

Sincerely

Bonnie Bonsai


My Original Comment:

What a beautiful and fitting title of the picture: "Silence and Harmony of the Night" ... Wonderfully you did justice to this gorgeous sunset. Mia, would you like me to write a poem for this picture? But I need your permission to use your picture, please!

This is one of the samples of my work using fellow blogger photo .
Hope you will say YES! Thank You Mia :)

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

That is a beautiful photo and poem together. Great job.
Kim

Inday said...

Thanks Kim. Finally, we are going to solve our problem. Just sneaking on here after the other side of the world. :)