Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Dog Days by Jon"



Blog Name: Lone Star Concerto
Date: July 29, 2009

Subject: Texan Weather

I'm laughing at your rantings. But what a rough life it could be over there. Our summer is much intense than yours. We can pay one cent closer to hell sometimes. This is an arid land where everything turn to charcoal at the strike of a lightning. Storms can take their time and even dance rumba if it requires intermission.

August 17 goodness that is my special day where I'm going to be close to three score. Am not worried. Am still young at heart, who cares? And yes, it's the last of month of our Winter.

By the time you endure cold winter, we are sweltering with extreme mercury explosion. And I don't like it at all.

Just to let you know, I enjoy reading your mini novel.

Have a good night!

No comments: