Monday, October 19, 2009

Thoughts after Thoughts - Part I



Blog Name: Salitype Society
Date: October 2, 2009


Title: A Post by Jeff Johnson, Mental Health Therapist

It's WORTH IT!

It is really very important to have a nurturing family who has fear in God. Though how much we may mean well in life, sometimes life can go off rail for whatever reason. It is up to us how to revalue ourselves so we can say, We are worth it!

I feel very sorry for those that did not get much love right from their own family.

When I was young, and my father worked as a military personnel; his job as a law enforcer was to pursue the lawless.

When he did, he would bring them home and feed them before taking them to the camp for investigation and custody.

Imagine how naive we were in the family what he brought home to be fed. And my mother would feed them without question.

The lawless? Believe it or not, they tailed my father without handcuffs.

Why was that? Because my father valued them as Humans worth his every respect. And there was no excuse why he shouldn't.

No comments: